The house was one of
three attached row houses built in the "Jacobethan" style
in 1914 by Boston philanthropist George Robert White as
investment property. The low fourth building was the
garage, and to this day, there is a cast iron turntable
under the first floor floorboards which was used to turn
the cars around so that they would not have to back out
see pictures full size.